• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Story Night Tonight

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
starting in about 40 minutes, at the Twin Oaks Tavern. See event post above if you need directions

G

*pulls on armour and heads nervously toward Twin Oaks tavern in Ilshenar*

G

Nice fights there, kelmo you faired better than i predicted! You actually punished me?!!! Well the pixies we were fighting next to did. :p

G

PURIFICATION !! MANY SOULS COLLECTED !!!!!!!

That will teach you miserable peasant blues to not dare to schedule meetings at our beloved Ilshenar lands !!
Hmpf,.,. What were thee thinking ?
Much purification tonight :}

Give up, blues ! SOSARIA IS OURS ,.,. Muhwhahahahaahahhhhaah

G

*returns with many a bandage and splint in place*

Aye, the vampires ruled the day again. But we shall not give up the fight for good...

*nods*

G

Grot

Aye, good fights.

I and others had some serious lag going, especially the first two rounds. Not that I wouldn't have probably died anyway, but it sure made it hard to take someone down with me. I think I swung my mace once the entire first battle. Switched to bow and fared a bit better, at least got some shots in...lag did help me stay in place to fire..., but it's by no means my weapon of choice.

It felt like back in the day, 30 people fighting around the orc fort...and being on dialup.

G

That was one of the better battles I have seen in a long time! I had a blast!

S

SavannahSP

OMG I had a BLAST. That was a lot of fun. We (MYTH) did end up finishing the night on a high note (you know who you are) but I can't mention names here.

Whee! Fun! Let's do it again!!

A

absimiliard

Yeah, but I'm not happy with the one I told. I've told joke stories in the past, Hungry Man comes to mind. But this time it just didn't click. The story might have been funnier if I'd actually been telling it, but the typing just threw my pacing off, and the lack of non-verbal cues just made it dull.

Oh well.

It was worth a shot, just not one of my good ones. Sorry folks.

-abs

A

Aikaeli

miron and i got about 20 kills (wyrm, mono, crunch, etc.); it was a fun event... i wish we could've introduced the guild but we didn't have our blues geared up for coming. next week, if not sooner, we'll make a post

G

<blockquote><hr>

miron and i got about 20 kills (wyrm, mono, crunch, etc.); it was a fun event... i wish we could've introduced the guild but we didn't have our blues geared up for coming. next week, if not sooner, we'll make a post

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay, that was the only time I died... to you two insolents. But I was stupid... I went up there to fight you two alone and underestimated your abilities....

At least the Damned is pleased, for I killed more than 7548894399323277723239392983283 yesterday night !!! MWUAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Despicable blues...

G

At least the Damned is pleased, for I killed more than 7548894399323277723239392983283 yesterday night !!!
-----------------------------

Ye better TELL EA UO hahahaha that 3% they keep referring to that Siege Perilous insignificant us, musta grown by a lot of customers last night ! HAHAHAHA

Then again ...if it is res killin the same 3 people over and over again, ya have to subtract not add to that total in ye mathmatical sum total ! : )

S

SavannahSP

<blockquote><hr>

At least the Damned is pleased, for I killed more than 7548894399323277723239392983283 yesterday night !!!

[/ QUOTE ]Yet another one who needs to work on his math skills ... *sighs*

Do we need to have remedial math classes for this shard? Who's a teacher? Do we have a teacher in the house??

P.S. I had a first last night. The first time I bit the dust, the "do you wish to give a count" gump popped up TWICE. Somehow both Wyrm and Krystal got the credit on that one. Couldn't decide who I despised more at the time so neither of you got my love. Sorry!!

I

imported_Castor

<blockquote><hr>

OMG I had a BLAST. That was a lot of fun. We (MYTH) did end up finishing the night on a high note (you know who you are) but I can't mention names here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you will take my life, but you will never take my beauty...

A

absimiliard

I tried to take your dignity with my story. But I guess it's like your beauty, just didn't happen.

-abs

F

Feyre

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
VMP DOESN'T USE TAMERS!
STOP YOUR LIES INSOLENT!

S

SavannahSP

Notice Krystal attempting to track me (I'm in the far right corner) but she never quite managed to nail me down, or lost interest, or both. I'm liking the stealth thing, it's fun.

That screenie actually didn't capture some of the more hectic moments. There was a TON of lag from the sheer number of names on-screen, ugh.

Poor dead mare looks sad.

@ Castor -- Point taken, next time we'll aim for the face.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Poor dead mare looks sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have always thought dead horsies in game look very sad.

<blockquote><hr>

@ Castor -- Point taken, next time we'll aim for the face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a license to practice cosmetic surgery in Sosaria? At the very least, please make sure your weapons are sterile. Killing him is one thing, leaving him with a post-operative infection is just wrong.

-Skylark

G

VMP DOESN'T USE TAMERS!
STOP YOUR LIES INSOLENT!
--------------

There does seem to be an overdose of butt uglie roaches and fat arsed big in the way all the time fat swampies, in those screenies...least nightmares are cool looking and streamlined ! pft too many darned uuuglieee insects pets nowadays.

S

SavannahSP

<blockquote><hr>

Do you have a license to practice cosmetic surgery in Sosaria?

[/ QUOTE ]Believe me, you don't want Savannah anywhere near ANYONE with a needle and thread. I have .1 tailoring to get bods but you should SEE the wandering seams on those skullcaps ... hideous I tell ya, hideous!!

G

Ginsu-SP

Just so it's not ALL ghost pics...

Thank you Luka Melehan for snapping the pic before the lights went out.

And welcome to MYTH and Siege Luka!

Cheers!

I

imported_Luka Melehan

It was my pleasure, and thank you for the welcome!

Sloan I snagged your screenie since it had my corpse in it....and also the visiting NEW member, Liz Bordon.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it was fun...once i finally managed to get the courage to "step away from the gate"............

That Calm not only stuns and freezes with his good looks but that great whopping Bakuto sure hurts too.....*sniffs*

Thanks Sloan for the great pics!

G

At the end of the carnage, Grot tells a story about an indicent with the UND guild in times long past.

I

imported_Krystal

that was alot of fun:)
wish it wasnt so laggy:(

that trackin arrow sucks, u gotta guess where its pointing, pain in butt:/ and with that lag, the arrow wasnt keeping up to ur stealthing so i gave up lol

Thx for the fun! not many people have the guts to have an event outside the gz or outa a locked house!:)

S

SavannahSP

<blockquote><hr>

that trackin arrow sucks, u gotta guess where its pointing, pain in butt:/ and with that lag, the arrow wasnt keeping up to ur stealthing so i gave up lol

[/ QUOTE ]I may seriously regret this ... lol. But I'm bored at work and you only killed me once this week so far, and it might help others too, so what the hey.

I figured something out with the tracking arrow the other day that is probably obvious to everyone but me, but I'll throw it out there just in case. I used to think it pointed AT the person you were tracking, but it doesn't exactly. It points to the direction you should move in order to find them... subtle difference. It's a lot easier to follow people when you think about it that way and just kinda go where it tells you instead of trying to guess what it's pointing at.

I was really lucky last night that I didn't fail any stealth checks, and was moving all over that room to dodge you guys. Plus you had bigger fish to fry outside once the others came back for round two.

I am dropping (or stoning, probably) my stealth/hide/track this week to finish up my chiv/heal/archery stuff anyway. It's fun but takes a lot of points to do effectively.

Oh, and ninja shape-changers are WAY hard to track, they suck.

A

absimiliard

Pebbles is a rockin story-teller! Gotta get that cute kitten to story-night some time.

*laughs all the way home*

-abs

I

imported_Krystal

ya I figured that part of it but its still a pain, and ya animal form is tuff it should name the player under the animal in the gump...
for example, try trackin a stealthin wolf at a rat spawn uggg...