• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Store Sales not being credited?

• Thread starter HunnyBunny
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

HunnyBunny

I was skilling while someone purchased something in my store. I checked my account balance and noticed I was not credited the sales price. I had the confirmation of sales in my mail but no money!

Has anyone else been experiencing this? In those 2 sales I lost $1798 alone.Could an EA Dev or Parizad please comment PLEASE!

It's hard enough to make money in EALand so if this is a bug it needs to be looked into right away!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I was skilling while someone purchased something in my store. I checked my account balance and noticed i was not credited the sales price. I had the confirmation of sales in my mail but no money!

Has anyone else been experiencing this? In those 2 sales I lost $1798 alone.Could an EA Dev or Parizad please comment PLEASE!

It's hard enough to make money in EALand so if this is a bug it needs to be looked into right away!

[/ QUOTE ]
Also - even though I received a message about receiving a bonus, I didn't get anything.
Later, while working an easel, I was supposed to get 52$ but received nothing - this happened twice.
I think there are some serious bugs here that deserve serious, and immediate, attention.

G

thats happened many times on me too.. but i did the money when i logged out and came back in.. if it was the whole amount im not sure.. given up on tracking.. until all the bugs are cleared will end up driving me to drink

Not only in ealand but in tc3 as well.. so hope they fix in all cities...

H

Honey Doo

lol yea hunny bunny
I have the same problem

I had 2 of this 1 item on the lot 400 each both sold no credit no mail showing ti was even bought

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I've noticed a lag in receiving emails and pay from sold items more than once. However, eventually my money has showed up.

D

DGLita

Every so often my money dissapears completely and i have a zero balance, which scares the hell out of me, but if I leave the lot and come back it reappears so I dont worry too much about it now.

However yesterday, it backfired on me badly. I didnt notice my balance was zero and the maid turned up. The first i knew about was when I got a rude message about not being paid, and now I have NO maid

G

<blockquote><hr>

Every so often my money dissapears completely and i have a zero balance, which scares the hell out of me, but if I leave the lot and come back it reappears so I dont worry too much about it now.

However yesterday, it backfired on me badly. I didnt notice my balance was zero and the maid turned up. The first i knew about was when I got a rude message about not being paid, and now I have NO maid

[/ QUOTE ]

I think when the maids get stiffed they only go 'on strike' for something like 7 sim days don't they? That'd be a bigger problem in some houses, like busy skill lots, than others, but if my math is correct this is how it should work out

15 RL mins = 1 sim hour so
6 RL hours = 1 sim day
42 RL hours = 1 sim week

so those who keep their lots open for 12 hours a day or so would do without a maid for 3-4 RL days. That's a significant pain in the butt even for stores and such, but at least there's hope of getting the maid back eventually......just keep the lot open as many hours as you can so the time will keep ticking on the 7 sim days. I'm not sure if it would help if another roomie tried to hire the maid, but I'm thinking not if the owner is still charged no matter who hires her. {frown]

ETA to add a reiteration of Milton's statement....venting about it here is great to see if it's happening to others, but those affected by it need to post on the Wiki bug boards about it too. Others of us could also, but if we're not affected by the bug it won't have the same impact as those who are affected by it taking a few minutes to write up a bug report would.