• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Store sales drain

• Thread starter imported_fajjaa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_fajjaa

Any chance the dev team could upgrade the Cyano Acrilyc wizard to handle all the bookkeeping errors made at the stores.

Or maybe lower the prices to a bit more reasonable rate until they can elliminate the disappearing money from sales. When it is a rare multiple $2000 plus item that does not get added, or not even in the Instant Message log of sales...that to me is problem.

G

I agree with you here! I got a problem with all my Pajama racks..everytime i Stock them with something nice Those more expensive clothes get replaced with the ugly cheaper clothes and no one wants to buy those! I have wasted so much money on deleting and restocking that it's irritating me! Anyone else have this problem? I only notice it in my PJ Racks