• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Storage Upgrade Problems

L

Lady Bard

I am new here so I have no idea if I am doing this correctly.. forgive.

I just purchased the storage upgrade for my keep and bank, I logged in, used the code and instant upgrade on my storage space in keep - the only problem is that along with many other things EA is a little lax in their mathematical skills.

The upgrade did not give me an increased storage of 20%, and it is actually about 120 spaces short of what it should be. The new increased storage space for a keep should be 4346.

Just wanted everyone to know about it and to check your upgrades to see if it's correct.

It's been three hours and I have gotten nowhere with Ea support (yes I did try customerservice etc help.ea etc etc) and I'm kinda annoyed. I want my other 5% of space or 5% back on my credit card!! LOL

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's 20 % additional of the original storage. (so 20% of the base storage). ML not included

L

Lady Bard

Thanks for info, I went back to look at original space for keep (minus ML), and the numbers still don't work. Been trying 20% of everything.

At least the bank spaces are OK.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for info, I went back to look at original space for keep (minus ML), and the numbers still don't work. Been trying 20% of everything.

At least the bank spaces are OK.
I had the same problem with the numbers ... In the back of my mind I keep thinking there was a storage increase that didn't involve ML, but try as I might I can't find that information.

Z

Zodiac19

My house storage is actually higher than it should be. The original storage for a Lg Tower is 2119, now with ML and the other 20% storage increase I should have 2967. My tower has storage space for 3411. Even stacking the ML 20% and the addon 20% the numbers still don't add up to 3411.