• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stopping by to say... Avast me Harties!

Kerrs Holley

Visitor
How's it going Chessy? Hope the shard is still active and well. If not I hope the RP is still some what happening. I'm an RPer from years ago and was just wondering how the community is doing. I know NANOC is still around. BUDSWOMAN - if you see this message me! Or if anyone who use to be in DAGR is still around shoot me a PM! Looking forward to hearing some news from whoever is still around. Maybe I'll see you guys in-game!

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Kerrs! The Blue Fish Inn at Port Baldmor has had a light on for years waiting for your ship! Great to hear from you Captain!

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dere iz nerg ob diz rp stufz on da Chessy! Chessy iz da RL! Hummiez pfft!

milene

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi Kerrs! So glad to hear about you. NANOC just told me you have wrote around here. I rushed to see and notice its march, and you left your message in December. Time have a different speed at Britannia.

The island is almost virgin again. No houses, just the ruins of the old inn, and sometimes this old Lady walking around and keeping the snakes away.

Be happy and safe in your world!
Milene

Kerrs Holley

Visitor
Ahoy Milene! Long time no see! Hope all is well with you. I'm going to be popping in and out of Sosaria more often now. Going to try and get back into the swing of things. I miss my old guild and pirate island hehe. Might have to find a new home soon if things start picking up. Hopefully I'll see you around! I'll check back on the forums more often!