• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Stopped in to say Hi!

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was reminiscing about UO and how much I missed my old friends and enemies. and the PKing that was never matched by another game. I don't even know if anyone I know still plays even. Anyways to all my old SPers Im sending out some hugs and kisses. miss killing u all hehe (wipes away a tear)

:heart: Krys

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there are still people around you know. if you remember your account name and password you can log in for free. in case you logged out on a giant beetle filled with stuff don't dismount because you won't be able to remount until the beetle is emptied. you also won't be able to access your bank box. but you can log in and say hi...

I just picked up a bunch of valentines cards made out to you at an idoc by the way...

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Krys its Crunch I've been playing a lot again. Got my own little guild going. Your house just fell a few weeks ago :(

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail, villain!
Tis good to hear thy dulcet tones. Ye are sorely needed. Every true hero needs a great villain, and we can always use a few more great heroes!
*waits for half the shard to feel insulted, and the other half to feel confused*

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hi Krystal, I don't think the shard forget you so easy :)

Wolf-VJ

Visitor
Wow I remember Krystal and Freja crazy that you are still playing Freja! I hopped on and sorta ran around for a half hour or so and did not see more then 1-2 people, maybe I just do not know where the cool hangout is now though.

anyway cool to see some folks from a while ago around I have so much stuff on Strife and Wolf that I cant take them out of the bank currently so was on alts ;)

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Krys!!! Happy to see you posting. Lots has changed. I think either Monolith or Idico may have your account if you gave it away with the house. Jackhammer (or one of his characters) owned your house when it fell. Sadly, he passed away and his kid let his houses fall. Here is a thread about his passing ...Sad news.... Idico posted on it, so he checks in once in a while. Ican get in touch with Mono if you ever want to check with him about your account.If it was given to Jack, then it's gone. :(

Sure have missed you over the years! The game was never quite the same after you left. I know you were a Siege badgirl and lots of players loved to hate you, but you were one of the best guild mates EVER! Hope you are doing well and enjoying life. Love you and miss you! :heart:

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Kat!
Sorry to hear about Jackhammer :(
It's ok about the house, I passed it on for the same reasons it was given to me, so my friends could continue to have fun with it. I don't plan on coming back to the game, I'm into playing a different one. I just like to stop by and see who all is still around and say hi. Tell Sal, Mono and idico i said hi:)
Hi Crunchy, Spidey, RU and everyone!
Hugs all around, miss u guys :heart:

Last edited:

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Krystal i miss fighting against you,
they were always interesting fights

and i definitely miss fighting along side you,
which i think was way more fun ;)

Barefoot Scribe

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was new to Siege back in 2008 and you came out of nowhere a few times and killed me.I won't forget those days. Glad you are doing well. Thanks for dropping by to say hi.