• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Stopped By Twigs

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I play on Siege and use classic client. Twigs not only stop players but are even hard to go around and very difficult to see and rubber band!

Also it is not a problem on Enhanced client

Last edited:

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are too many items blocking player movement nowadays, not only outside, but also locked down items in house. If memory serves right, the 10th anniversary sculpture used not to block, as well as the large pumpkins.
At some time I had to remove them from stairs/house teleporters, since that was no longer the case.
Also plants are a bit strange: some plants block, the adequate rubble plants don't.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I play on Siege and use classic client. Twigs not only stop players but are even hard to go around and very difficult to see and rubber band!
Can you provide a location and/or a picture of some of these twigs? I created all of the twig tiles that I could locate and none of them were flagged as impassible. I was able to walk through them without incident in both the classic client and the EC.

Thanks.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you provide a location and/or a picture of some of these twigs? I created all of the twig tiles that I could locate and none of them were flagged as impassible. I was able to walk through them without incident in both the classic client and the EC.

Thanks.
Just went over about 20 twigs - no longer blocks me - so maybe my client was messed up since I recently reinstalled.
Sorry to waste your time.