• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stop Whining

• Thread starter JesseLeeIt'sME
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JesseLeeIt'sME

When we get EA back it will I am sure be much better. You got to spend time with your family. This is not my life.. LOL I have 3 kids, 4 including my Husband. I look at this game as a break when I get done slaving as I am sure you all do. We do pay money for this and whomever did the exploiting we are getting punished. We do deserve something for it. 3 months of free service or Simoleons 2days worth of skilling at 234 whatever. They are cleaning this crap up. Why didn't they go rob a bank. Whom ever did this is very smart at hacking. We all love this game. I don't get cheating what did they expect to get? We have terrorists in EA Land.

They could have hacked into a bank and robbed it instead of a game...

I'm as pissed off as you all are.

Love you all my friends,
Jesse Lee
Come to our house CreativeNBooksNcharm for all your skilling needs
owner SweetRain and she is SWEET

G

There is more than enough room to add your comments to the existing thread.
This one is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.