• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stop stealing my wheels :(

• Thread starter Monkeybear
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Monkeybear

Today when I sign into TSO and enter my lot I always get a message telling me that one of my wheels have gone [One of the messages said 2 had gone]

I've lost around 5 wheels I think.

This only happens when I close TSO and start it up again and enter my lot.

G

That's not right that EA would steal your wheels!! I think EA needs a good spanking along with some other known people around here!! So here it goes:

M

Monkeybear

I just lost another wheel and I just went to a store for 10mins

G

Dude you are getting jacked.

You need a dog or something to protect your wheels.

M

Monkeybear

I lost another

Everytime i enter my lot I loose a wheel

G

<blockquote><hr>

I lost another

Everytime i enter my lot I loose a wheel

[/ QUOTE ]

Oy is it every time you enter? or is it everytime you start up tso and enter?

If it is in your inventory when you enter do you still lose it?

weird.

G

its the same wheel over and over...

I have two tables on my lot that I lose everytime I enter. After the first time I had them, I never saw them again. Being the owner, I wonder if I could trade it to my roomie? hmm...

M

Monkeybear

when i enter ive lost 5 wheels, each cart had 4 wheels but now the message is coming up and i havnt lost any.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

FYI, LFancey has stated regarding this issue:

"I am aware of these issues and have told the team and will follow up next Wednesday when I get back from my vacation."

This was posted in a mostly unrelated thread in Technical Advice.

I

imported_SimTripps

I've had the same problem too, monkeybear. Entered my store, and got the same message about an item that won't load. The item is there, but only half of it lol... And it won't let me delete it either, so I'm stuck with half the object lol..

M

Meggers

Today when I sign into TSO and enter my lot I always get a message telling me that one of my wheels have gone [One of the messages said 2 had gone]
---------------------------------------

I'm from the south, just put it up on cinder blocks.

G

i had this happen with a sprinkle that broke into 4 sections and when i enteredd the lot my message said 4 of them wouldn't load, but i laughed cause i knew i didnt have 4. simple answer is delete the messed up object and u wont get that message any more. One of your wherls is bugged gotta figure out which one it is.

M

Monkeybear

I've just lost pieces of my fence and got left with a large window.

G

OT but aww that chair is so cute!

I have never gotten one of these messages, I just get the "Sorry, One or more objects may be lost ." Its usually just a newspaper or something though.

I

imported_sullimix

I put out a custom built computer at my store, priced it at 2500. Click live mode and get object can not be loaded... to find a tip jar in place of my custom computer. So I loose a 2000 dollar computer to gain a 15 tip jar????

G

Today I lost a birthday cake and a chair and got the lost object message. Sorry it said, lol.

G

I've lost 2 red mushrooms *poof* a rather expensive loss to my sim

3 of the column table thingys - each from a different lot *poof*

Lots of windows, again from different lots *poof*

thats just since saturday *sigh*

I

imported_Gracie Nito

The burglar that keeps hitting my house must be a wimp. He seems to only be able to carry off half of the objects.

G

I suggest you hire security for your lot or at least get a nanny cam so you can see who it is!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I've lost 2 red mushrooms *poof* a rather expensive loss to my sim

3 of the column table thingys - each from a different lot *poof*

Lots of windows, again from different lots *poof*

thats just since saturday *sigh*

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm the 3 column table doodahs have now re-appeared - after i'd replaced them though hehe

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Maybe it is not a burglar at all. I think TC3 may be infested with termites! Someone needs to call an exterminator.

Today I found a half eaten pizza machine and something gorged itself on a code machine so much that it pushed it out of bounds!

I

imported_gensi

I lost a couple of custom content chairs. The warning I got said one couldn't load, and the other warning was that a chair was not loading and was placed in my inventory. It wasn't there when I checked.

Seeing all that was going on, I was not going to sign in to TC3 for fear of losing something else. But, then I remind myself. It's a test center, so things like that are bound to happen. Hopefully with our experiences in TC3, we'll have almost perfect (I never expect absolute perfection) gametime in EA-Land.

M

MonaLittlemore

I bought a car chair and next day logged on ..Message said some items could not be loaded...Lost some colums too...I hope it gets fixed soon

G

Gracie -

Are you sure that your puppy doesnt havea chewing problem...

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

Gracie -

Are you sure that your puppy doesnt havea chewing problem...

[/ QUOTE ]

Gracies only pets are roaches. I think she even names them. But I like going to her lot because she gets all the neat GAME bugs there for some reason.

I

imported_eyeseenoone

I have a lot to say about this but i won't.......