• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

STOP "MASS" transport of EVERYTHING

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Read this -->> "Due to issues with character transfers, the items contained within Davies Locker & the veteran reward Seedbox will now count toward character transfer item limits."

This transfer issue should be left in place !!

Other Mass transporting items ie, PS and SOT books should be treated the same way. (not sure about jewelry boxes (ah, the rings and bracelets from ROOF) )

SOT and PS books, and any other "MASS" transport item, should NEVER have been allowed to be transferred and only count as ONE item.
Sure, the cross sharding "groups" that go to low density shards and "control" spawns loved it.
Sure, it would have taken them a lot more transfers to get items back.
Sure, they would have complained.

Take into consideration they "MAKE" toons on ever shard (VERY VERY fast (humm)) and have few toons actually transfer stuff back.
This would only slow down the process of transferring the items, but look at how many trips it would take them NOW.

I LOVE IT.
Atlantic would HATE it !!.

HOPEFULLY, the game masters will NOT fix this issue, and incorporate all "mass" transporting this into the NEXT pub!!!

Just my humble "one" bit opinion (not smart enough to give "two" bits).

Enjoy your day, keep putzing!!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Im from Atlantic.... and a vet player..... growls.... enough said

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No hate here. Never even hated when doing spawns and get "overrun" by the "groups" at the last few candles before the Champ would spawn. ALL GOOD. How would it improve my gameplay? Short answer, it would only make it more difficult for the "groups" to get stuff back and forth, MAYBE cutting down on the transport of the HARDER PS and SOT's. (VET players know the good ones, and consolidate "turn in" points of the bogus ones to get the better rewards to sell them) I am sure it is evident NOW with several HARD items selling at ASTRONOMICAL prices due to the new pub. Stacked items are weighted, and most likely in Commodity deeds. You cant put anything but "resources" in deeds.

Be safe, keep putzing.