• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stop Importing cheap goods from Tokuno!

T

tristo

It seems nowadays that every other item I come across has a sticker on it saying 'Made in Tokuno'. Sure they got plenty of labor there and they'll do it for 1/3 the price, but hasn't anyone any pride in their facet. When I go shopping I only buy goods labeled 'Made in Britannia'. Its just my small contribution to helping bring the jobs back over here. Tokuno is already showing signs of a Sosarian global economic takeover. Hopefully by then I'm haunting the living at the graveyard rather than frolocking at the local tea garden.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and the Tokuno Horse and Buggy Emissions Act means they are giving off less pollutant manure.