• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone Slith.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I finally got around to training this beastie upto lvl 5, although I wasn't expecting much...…
…..oh deary me how I was wrong :D

Has a nice little "secret" that for all my searching the web seems to have gone un-noticed.
Cannot say I noticed it at the early levels but...….

….i'll let y'all find this one out for yourselves....:D:devil:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah sorry, I was in a sarcastic mood this morning.
My point was the Stone Slith is useless!!!

Why on earth would anyone want one of these? you can ONLY add Poisoning to them and it's not like it synergises with the other preloaded junk they have..(tail swipe, grasping claw or bleed)
None of the skills or stats are over-capped so I basically see them as having 2 levels too many....*rolls eyes*

I guess the devs had lost interest by the time they got that far down the list?....

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I would have liked to see is because they Eat metal, you could have fed them coloured ingots and they would take on the damage stats of the metal.
That way they would have been actually usefull for something....

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
LOL !!! Thanks for the reply. I thought I had a brain fart and missed something with them. I looked at them, and quickly decided they weren't worth the bother. hehe

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Or they eat the opponent's armor until they're naked.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See, I even typed in UO stone slith into google looking to see if you had done one, it didn't bring your page up and thus didn't save me wasted days. lol

Night

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, I rushed out and tamed one thinking I had missed something...

Feel bad about releasing it now so will probably just train it anyway :addict:

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I'd love to see more 1->5 pets.

Wish I could get my hell hound to 5 slots. A predator hell cat would be fun too. A 1-5 slot frenzied ostard would be sweet.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1-5 slot pets you can add stuff to may be fun yes,
but 1-5 slot pet that can only add poison and nothing else, not even rideable......pointless.
Considering it's made of Stone.....I expected..something different?
Seems like they want everyone on either a Cu, Mare or a Lesser Hiryu.