• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone Pavers Dropped and Shattered Garden Shed

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a room built with the new stone crafting items. The roof was made from stone pavers at Z66. Several times when I have been decorating on the original building Z46 floor, stone pavers have randomly dropped and locked onto the Z46 floor . Last night I was placing a deeded item from the Kings Collection onto the Z46 floor. Two stone pavers dropped from Z66 and locked down onto the Z46 floor. These two stone pavers that dropped were located under a Garden Shed placed on the new Z66 stone paver floor. When the stone pavers dropped, it shattered the Garden Shed into multiple pieces. One piece fell through the floor onto the Z46 floor and the remaining pieces stayed on the Z66 floor. Each piece of the Garden Shed vanished as I axed it, trying to see if it would re deed.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had a room built with the new stone crafting items. The roof was made from stone pavers at Z66. Several times when I have been decorating on the original building Z46 floor, stone pavers have randomly dropped and locked onto the Z46 floor . Last night I was placing a deeded item from the Kings Collection onto the Z46 floor. Two stone pavers dropped from Z66 and locked down onto the Z46 floor. These two stone pavers that dropped were located under a Garden Shed placed on the new Z66 stone paver floor. When the stone pavers dropped, it shattered the Garden Shed into multiple pieces. One piece fell through the floor onto the Z46 floor and the remaining pieces stayed on the Z66 floor. Each piece of the Garden Shed vanished as I axed it, trying to see if it would re deed.
The issue of axing a deeded item which is in multiple pieces getting destroyed is nothing new. Hasn't been fixed yet, so I wouldn't expect it to change.

Sorry for your lose.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Those garden sheds are so lovely! I'm truly sorry you lost such a special item. :(

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's unfortunate to lose such an item. I've been playing around a lot with stone pavers and haven't had any drop except when placing decorations on the floors below. Tall items seem to create issues for me when I have grass and stone pavers above, especially if I place and then remove the items.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's unfortunate to lose such an item. I've been playing around a lot with stone pavers and haven't had any drop except when placing decorations on the floors below. Tall items seem to create issues for me when I have grass and stone pavers above, especially if I place and then remove the items.
The stone pavers dropped while I was decorating. It had not caused any problems when they dropped in the past. This time, when some dropped, they were under the garden Shed. When the pavers dropped, so did a portion of the Garden Shed. That is what caused it to shatter.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Any time that happens, you should be able to use the deco tool on the broken parts. Lower them all until the larger item is re-assembled perfectly. Only then is it safe to axe.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ouch! sorry to hear about the garden shed but thanks for posting b/c i was unaware of this issue.