• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone Kitchen Tutorial photos to be removed

A

Ashyn

Stone Kitchen Tutorial photos removed

Just an FYI: Within the week, I will be cleaning up my photobucket site, removing all UO related items. If anyone wishes to preserve the stone kitchen tutorial, it (as well as the images) will need to be done within a the next couple days.

Edited to add: This will aslo dead link the posts I have in the "Custom Home Designs" thread as well as "Castle designs." Moderators can feel free to delete those posts to keep the thread clean.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May I post your tutorial to the UOHomeDecor.com site?

A

Ashyn

May I post your tutorial to the UOHomeDecor.com site?
I am very sorry for the delay in replying. I still haven't cleared out photoshop - UO is always the last on my "to do" list. Feel free to take anything you want from the tutorial and post it wherever you wish.

The links will be dead within the next couple days... so feel free to take what you want while it's still there.

-Ashyn

A

Ashyn

Re: Stone Kitchen Tutorial gone.

The tutorial thread screenshots are now gone.

Special thanks to Kayhynn and Petra Fyde for preserving them elsewhere.