• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Stone form supposed to make you perma grey?

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is this intended?

basically you can be attacked in this form and others will not flag grey, and if you die your corpse shows as grey

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is this intended?

basically you can be attacked in this form and others will not flag grey, and if you die your corpse shows as grey
That did not happen to me while I was testing Stoneforms immunities at yew gate on TC1.
Did you do anything else to make you grey perhaps? *shrugs*

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
na its like that on live too with stoneform and animal forms

when people attack you in the form they appear grey to you but no one else, so i can see how it would seem like its not working how i explained

but it is

let someone kill you in stoneform, your corpse will be grey

A

A Rev

For a long time being polymorphed made you grey and freely attackable.

This was fixed, however, being in any ninnja form makes you grey and freely attackable, so i can believe its true to mystic too.