• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] Stone Form immunities. (bug/broke?)

• Thread starter Lord GOD(GOD)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord GOD(GOD)

According to the Mysticism spellbook tool tip for Stone Form the form should give immunity to Poison, Strangle, Bleed, Sleep & stat curses.

It seems that Bleed and Strangle are still getting through even at 120 Myst, 120 Focus.

Noticed this on Corgul, though maybe Corgul has over 120 Spirit Speak, but also noticed the Bleed from an animated Flesh Golem getting through.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
actually it does not say immunity ! Its says MAY neutralize

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you think this is a hidden change with the latest publish or have you noticed it prior to today's publish?

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Seems recent and seems to only apply to Strangle/Bleed from monsters. Vs a player it was still immune.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some monsters are "special" hell tamed greater dragons can skill bleed people in wraith or lich form OR stone form. Just something that got over looked most likely.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Wraith/Vamp forms make no mention of Bleed, although it was (or still is) in the (player made) FAQ for it somewhere, it was probably just assumed.

The other Stone Form immunities scale up to 100% at 120/120. You're still immune to Poison from a Rune Beetle with over 120 Poisoning. Still immune to stat curses from things with over 120 Eval. So Bleed and Strangle should be taking Wrestle/Tactics and Spirit Speak respectively.

As Corgul's Tactics is below 120 it shouldn't be able to.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went by way of experiment because it was anxious about how in other monster.

Only it was for Strangle, and I hung to the cantrip of Master Jonath and Maser Mikael of Bedlam.
After discordance,I was strangle.:bowdown:
My skill is Mystic120/Focus120/Discordance120.
I lower monster's skil 28.0(usually monster)

Master Jonath and Mikael's Spirit Speak is 120 or less no matter how it thinks.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe the Devs listened to the focal minority of PvPers and nerfed yet another PVM template that was both fun to play and effective.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Stone Form is a spell form and has no connotation for PvP or PvM.

It says in the book that it may prevent Strangle and Bleed and currently doesn't vs monsters. Making it a fairly blatant bug. Either with the description in the book or the effects of the form.