• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone form doesn't stack with refinements?

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Come on really? You can ride an armored Swampy in a refined suit, but you can't get the Increased resist cap if you have ANY refinements on your suit and are in stone form.

Literally... +1 Fire resist. POOF Stone form gives +0 to all resist caps.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its still early & I haven't had my coffee yet... so....
I'm not sure I completely following but... you want stone form to exceed the 75 resistance cap if you have refinements on armor?
Right now using maxed refinements there's a hard cap of 75 resistance. Stone form hits that cap w/o refinements.

Are you asking for them to stack over 75% resistances? If so, you want more like 80 all resistances w/ neutralized poison, strangle, bleed, sleep, and stat reduction effects. If this is what your asking for, I can't believe your serious with this post:lol:.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Come on really? You can ride an armored Swampy in a refined suit, but you can't get the Increased resist cap if you have ANY refinements on your suit and are in stone form.

Literally... +1 Fire resist. POOF Stone form gives +0 to all resist caps.
I was disappointed with this too, and there's no logic to it, with everything else in game equipment and skills work independently from each other so no reason why this shouldn't.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you asking for them to stack over 75% resistances? If so, you want more like 80 all resistances w/ neutralized poison, strangle, bleed, sleep, and stat reduction effects. If this is what your asking for, I can't believe your serious with this post:lol:.
?? You can exceed 75 resists with Refinements.

Yeah, crazy Concept. Just as crazy as a Vampire form toon on an armored swampy in a refined suit.

Vamp Form + Armored Swampy In a refined suit
hit 75 in all resists on an elf easily
+20% Damage reduction from armored swampy (The Literal Equivalent of having 80/80/80/80/80 when combined with the 75 refined suit)
Poison Resistance
+20% Life Drain
+15 Stamina Regen
+3 Mana Regen
Moving at mount Speed

Stone Form + Refinements
The same Resist Equivalent of a refined suit + Armored Swampy (Ironic)
Poison Immunity
Mortal Immunity
Bleed Immunity
Faster Casting Penalty
-10% Ssi
+20% Di
On Foot

Yup, i must be crazy.