• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone crafting, walls missing pieces. SOLVED, Mostly

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can they seriously leave out two of the most important pieces for walls?

No SE corner piece and No NW corner post.

Still trying to figure out how the arches are supposed to work. Also seems to be missing a piece or two.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the arches are actually just those tiny little pieces on the third screen that have NO use whatsoever.

Completely missing the straight upper doorway arches small piece and west and north tall piece. C'mon.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes there are missing pieces for sure. Half walls cut both horisontal and vertical,fitting both left and right part of the tile. But Have you used the deco tool to turn the arch piece and low wall if you are talking rough stone ? they can get up to four different looks that way;)
Oh and masonry wall pieces get E and S and the SE corner piece as well.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I figured out the door arches. The tall arch turns into the smaller arch piece when you turn it with the house deco tool thus making the door arches look correct.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, wow they made this complicated to figure out. So the two wall pieces I thought were missing are created when you turn the wall piece. Still can't figure out how to join a N-S wall to a preexisting E-W wall without leaving a gap.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok, wow they made this complicated to figure out. So the two wall pieces I thought were missing are created when you turn the wall piece. Still can't figure out how to join a N-S wall to a preexisting E-W wall without leaving a gap.
You can't unless you go to another floor above or below where there isn't a wall in the way and lower or raise it... sometimes you can do this and sometimes you can't... otherwise you live with a "gap" which is why when I designed my keep I left spots that stuck out to attach walls to... and some of the other designers left a "hole" empty spot to put a wall or a post if you didn't wan the wall there.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its all about turning them to get what you think is missing...

BUT…..

There IS a lot missing. :) Perhaps in time.

You can also make stone parts out of non-normal colored stone and dye them with plant dyes.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't unless you go to another floor above or below where there isn't a wall in the way and lower or raise it... sometimes you can do this and sometimes you can't... otherwise you live with a "gap" which is why when I designed my keep I left spots that stuck out to attach walls to... and some of the other designers left a "hole" empty spot to put a wall or a post if you didn't wan the wall there.
Yeah I noticed that in the designs. I've done the same in mine.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont understand it, but sometimes you need a ladder to deco...

upload_2018-12-17_23-4-9.png