• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Stone Anvil Recipe (facing east, rare)

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not shure, if this are good or bad news .... but I just got the recipe for the east facing stone anvil one Europa. To make the situation worse ... I got it from a t-chest (lvl 1 for the records of it *g*). I dont know, if the heartwood quests for it got fixed, that it might be a reward now from those quests down there too.
Even if i am probably the first one atm now able to craft these, I dont have any intentions to sell those anvils as mega-rare. (I dont have any clues, why i am not super-rich. *grins*) Other players might try, so take care of what you are buying.
I havent learned that recipe yet, but i am probably going to do soon.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I consider this good news. I hate having spaces on vendors, and my stoneware vendors have always had the east anvil spaces on em. =)

BTW I just tested an anvil (to see if I could turn it with a dec tool) and when I redeeded it it was no longer blessed. So maybe I'm behind the curve on this one but looks like add ons are no longer blessed after being used? The deed still faces the opposite direction as an unused deed tho.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
While this devalues a rare (unturned anvils already made before only existed as a rare loot drop from Heartwood/Sanctuary quests), I'm glad to see that it is finally available.

In fact, that if this would finally drop was one of the things I asked about concerning the recipes being added to the chest (though I still feel it was lame for them to add the recipes, but not the ingredients to make high-end recipe items, to the chests).

T

thefixor

Good News that the new recipe might be coming but I have an issue just making colored stone anvils, can anybody check and if it's just me what would fix that?