• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] STone Amulet 15 damage Eater

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stone Amulet, Im learning I dont know as much as I thought I did about armor values.

Can soemoene tell me what this stone amulet would be worth?

amulet.jpg

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty much nothing..it's a simple reforge and damage eater is very heavy so it's not even useful for imbuing imo..but someone else may think different..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
probably 500k - 3 mil as a base piece to imbue. damage eater is very heavy mod (225 weight) so they are not very desirable. most fit in damage eater on on artifact / reforge / or prepatch imbued gear (damage eater did not used to have high weight)

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
awe good to know thanks yah all I was thinking different you would use artis then make this your 1 crafted piece