• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stolen Item-Lance

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
During a transaction last night for a house... a friend lost her items as they were ransacked in the middle of a move.

The house was in the Orc Fort, Umbra and part of the Ashencrosse guild. While over 100 mil in items were taken, there was one item specifically that was of major sentimental value. A teal Lance given to the Champion of the Magincian Joust.

If you have any knowledge or information in regards to this lance, or have the lance itself: Please send word here or in ICQ 131737315.

At this point its not even about asking questions. It's just about getting it back. Also there is a rune to the Theatre.. the Bramble Rose, At Goodman's and the Bramble Rose has a mailbox if you wish to remain anonymous.

Thank you

J

Jeradin Kindhart

what is the name of the lance so i can ask around?

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's engraved with "Champion of the Magincian Joust" or "Magincian Joust Champion" the wording was one of the two.

J

Jeradin Kindhart

Alright, I'm still waiting to get word on a book I was given by a player leaving UO, Thought the person posting about IDOC items with players names on them would be interested in getting it, but i havent gotten a reply yet.