• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Stocked para-breaking dart trap boxes at IPKU hub in NM

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*RESTOCKED, and COLLECTOR'S EDITION STILL AVAILABLE!*

Tired of getting paralyzed in PvP and watching your enemies making your death certain, but the devs aren't willing to give you extra 120.0 skill cap for that Resisting Spells? Be annoyed no more with brand new Para-Breaking Dart-Trapped Box! Simply open it and feel the freedom of movement piercing your flesh!
Our boxes are crafted by a licensed 30.0 Tinker to ensure you recieve the least amount of damage possible, and come with an endless supply of darts to stimulate your neurous system when it needs a good jolt!
For a symbolic price of 1337 gold pieces, one can be yours today in New Magincia right at the IPKU hub!

But wait, there's more! Enjoy the Grand-Opening Collector's Edition of the Para-Breaking Dart-Trapped Box, made from classy oak wood, autographed by the well-known Mistress of the Sosarian Brothel, Marisa Kirisame, without the formal addition of the title "Lady" and... sealed with her entrapping kiss. *Sold out! Congratulations, happy new owners of Grand-Opening Collector's Edition Para-Breaking Dart-Trapped Box!*

Hurry up, as there are only 25 pieces available in the Grand-Opening Collector's Edition - and there won't be more!

Warranty void if locked down, filled or trap removed.

Last edited:

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This was a false call, Drakelord! The Grand-Opening Collector's Edition is still available for purchase in a good amount! Maybe you simply could not find it? It's at IPKU hub in New Magincia, hosted by Baby Doll.

Anyways, there they are, freshly-tinkered 100 Para-Breaking Dart-Trapped Boxes, restocked at the vendor! As an added bonus, some of them are autographed! Remember to buy out the classy oak Grand-Opening Collector's Edition while it lasts!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
This was a false call, Drakelord! The Grand-Opening Collector's Edition is still available for purchase in a good amount! Maybe you simply could not find it? It's at IPKU hub in New Magincia, hosted by Baby Doll.

Anyways, there they are, freshly-tinkered 100 Para-Breaking Dart-Trapped Boxes, restocked at the vendor! As an added bonus, some of them are autographed! Remember to buy out the classy oak Grand-Opening Collector's Edition while it lasts!
Why are you making Large Crate for low-level dart traps? Takes 18 boards to make a large crate, where a small crate is only 8 boards? I threw some of the Exceptional small crates on my vendor in Luna, my tinker skills are too high to make trap boxes, but the carpentry skills are not.

Trapped box - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

When I first saw those large crates I failed to read description/price assuming they were the box to hold the dart trap boxes in.

I hope that is the place you were talking about as I know of no other location with Baby Doll's Name on it.

Dart Trap.jpg Dart Trap1.jpg Dart Trap2.jpg Dart Trap3.jpg

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yes) Sad you mistook it. There are reasons to avoid picking small crates. I'll make more experiments later but now large crate is the most comfy option (and they're very cute and harder to miss if you don't have it on quick access). Imagine cats being packed tightly inside)

Last edited:

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Pssst... not there, the devs are listening in. *jiggles* You can hit me on ICQ. I'll try tailored containers in my tests later.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah that one I knew but never had trouble with it... as long as you know which way it has to point and don't move it around your backpack you're good

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Buuut... you can move my Para-Breaking Dart-Trapped Box (tm) around as much as you want, and it will still work! After all, it won't do if the Box itself cannot enjoy the Freedom of Movenent *happy smirk*! No need for extra maintenance by the user or being careful with your mouse - just buy and have it dartin', as straight as that!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I make 'em from large crates too.