• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Still selling vine cord sandals.. will take gold/items

V

vindicatus

Looking for gold and very high end pvp jewelry/weapons/armor. Will also accept barbed kits/xfers/+25 stats etc and such as part of payment. ICQ me.

T

themaster879

a lot of these are coming up for sell all of the sudden... i wish the price would drop so i could get a pair

G

he simply hasn't had a buyer yet, as they are considered a high profile item they can often take an extended period of time to sell.

sometimes when people are looking for an item it will go quickly, but when theres a lull it can take substantially longer.

T

themaster879

ah i see, i wish i had the money to buy cause they are ewber!

R

RestlessLA

u dont need the money... he is taking trades... only about 400 barbed kits and they would be on yo feet

T

themaster879

lol when i did bods non stop i got one b kit large bod so i say no to that

V

vindicatus

Yes, these are the same ones that I have not sold.

ICQ is 471243064.

I will also accept Paypal now (asking for WU bout a week ago got people worried I guess). I will only accept it from known sources or someone that can be vouched for. $800 takes them, but price is negotiable.