Still Possible To Craft Double Hit Spell Assassin Spikes?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
I stopped playing before the runic changes and at that time you could craft an assassin spike using one of two ML recipes to get double hit spell however i just burnt 100+ charges of higher end runics without getting a single one with another hit spell on top of the recipe bonus one. Just wondering if they changed it along with the runic changes recently or has someone crafted one since?

E

eolsunder

I just checked my stock of them and no, didn't see any double hit-spell effects on them. I did find some with hit area effects (hit fire area 40%, hit harm 15%), but nothing with extra fire/lighting/harm.

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
no they can no longer be crafted sadly i was very unhappy with that change!! oh well i still made a few before it was changed 50 f ball 15 harm anyone :) usebest ssi!! yummy glad i kept it :popcorn:

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Under a Pint
Nope...it was another unmentioned change...and when I asked about it a week ago there was no answer. (imagine that!)