• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Still Need Help with Deco Ides

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I guess I'd be curious as to what sort of theme you have going?

I've done an auction house on that floor of a keep before.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd start with a color scheme first, helps make things look more uniform. Then, you different furnitures to choose from.......Keeps are hard,.......their tight and cramped.......

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wll i am trying to make it a meeting hall in the middle room and the two room on the west side i was think of doing offices and then the back est corner i was going to do as a strong hold and a worker room in the front, but to me it feel like i am doing something wrong, i have done floor and room for friend in there 18 by 18 but this keep is going to be the death of me

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps the best approach is one room at a time.First ,pick the spot (or corner) and decide what you want and fill it with all the necessary items.
For example I have a smithy room in one corner of the castle ,I have the soul forge above on the top ,since you can stand under it and it will still work imbuing .Or you can raise it up and cut it up. Because all you need is one tile of it to make it function Then set up smithy forge and anvil .then go about the containers for tool and ore and the deco you want to use .If you want to see I can meet you in game and show you some deco.