• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

still make sigs

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell yeah Gemma!!!!

Thanks for all the badass sigs you made for me and contributing to this great community.

Clintonio is back up , I got my old Lee sig back and the new ones.

Today is going to be a great day. :drool::stir::mf_prop::thumbup::party::heart: :eyes: :pint:

S

SUPRsalad

Hell yeah Gemma!!!!

Thanks for all the badass sigs you made for me and contributing to this great community.

Clintonio is back up , I got my old Lee sig back and the new ones.

Today is going to be a great day. :drool::stir::mf_prop::thumbup::party::heart: :eyes: :pint:
oh dude, tell me you are botching the 'tenki wagon'! I worked so long on that thing!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh dude, tell me you are botching the 'tenki wagon'! I worked so long on that thing!
YES! Thank you, I just grabbed it from the music thread!

Thanks buddy!! I'm glad that Clintonio is back up!

I got my new machine man!!! I'm typing on this crisp son of a pancake as I speak!!!

When you get some major free time, make me another! :heart:

I'm going to upload some I made on my downtime.

S

SUPRsalad

righteous! Nothing like a new pc. Like a new pair of shoes. . .

C

Connor_Graham

I could always use one if you have the time and the urge. Mine got lost during the great Stratics crash.

C

Connor_Graham

I'd love to. But in good conscience, I can't with that heroic Tesla quote down there.
Eh, I like the group, not the guy. But then if I had a sig that quote wouldn't be there anymore as it's in the sig spot...:party:

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And a damn good song might I add, Give him a sottish theme.

S

SUPRsalad

Ooooooh its the band Tesla.. Well.. That changes things. Thing is, it takes me a long time to get a good sense of a person's style and personality in order to create a fitting signature. I guess I can honestly say, I don't know too much about you. Best way to give me a sense of who you are, is start posting in the 'what music do you listen to' thread. I can usually gain a good sense of a person just by the music they listen to.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am slowly starting to return to play after a brief (year and more) absence. The sig I have, along with the login, I no longer use. It is sooooooo not the person I am or the player I want to be anymore. If you have read Terry Goodkind then you know who Kahlan is and that is pretty much who I am. But as I majored in music I'll hit that post too.:party: Although my taste in music is extremely ecclectic and might confuse you more than help you! Best wishes and yes, thank you for providing this service!

M

Muu Bin

Regardless of who you make 'em for, keep 'em coming. I enjoy them tremendously. :thumbup:

S

SUPRsalad

I am slowly starting to return to play after a brief (year and more) absence. The sig I have, along with the login, I no longer use. It is sooooooo not the person I am or the player I want to be anymore. If you have read Terry Goodkind then you know who Kahlan is and that is pretty much who I am. But as I majored in music I'll hit that post too.:party: Although my taste in music is extremely ecclectic and might confuse you more than help you! Best wishes and yes, thank you for providing this service!
don't worry about confusing me with eclecticism. . I am seldom confused. Never read goodkind, but I heard it was good fantasy lit. I'll check out your music post. Best way I get to know someone, is reading what they post. I don't post often anymore, but I read every single post, every single morning.

edit: has anyone ever read the 'drangon-lance' chronicles? I forget who wrote them, but frankly, they put tolken to shame. I heard they MIGHT be making a movie??

L

lols

edit: has anyone ever read the 'drangon-lance' chronicles? I forget who wrote them, but frankly, they put tolken to shame. I heard they MIGHT be making a movie??

Heck yes!

There were a ton of writers, like the Majere brothers books were written by certain people, and the Kaz the Minotaur ones by others, etc.

My first UO character was Kitiara, after Kitiara Uth Matar..

At one time, I owned every single Dragonlance book, which is quite a feat, I think it was close to 200! Lovelovelove

G

Gellor

At one time, I owned every single Dragonlance book, which is quite a feat, I think it was close to 200! Lovelovelove
Did you sneak in my office. My DL collection overfloweth also... it includes the books with the original artwork for the first two trilogies(chronicles and legends) None of that new junky 2nd/3rd edition junk:rant2: Worst move they ever did:thumbdown:

S

SUPRsalad

Did you sneak in my office. My DL collection overfloweth also... it includes the books with the original artwork for the first two trilogies(chronicles and legends) None of that new junky 2nd/3rd edition junk:rant2: Worst move they ever did:thumbdown:
Yeah, I didn't read past the original 3. It was like the spring, summer, fall, winter, series, and then the summer flame thing came out, and it was pretty sweet, but had little to do with the original story-line. I liked it, but it was more about the majere brothers. .

edit: lols, my first char was actually named raistlin. I think that character got lost in hythloth somewhere and I deleted him.

L

lols

edit: lols, my first char was actually named raistlin. I think that character got lost in hythloth somewhere and I deleted him.
haha.. Kitiara got deleted after being pk'ed.. I didn't know about resurrection..

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel like a tard but the old sig I am working with doesn't show up. What am I doing wrong?