• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Item Still looking to Looking to Cross Shard 23rd Anny Gifts, or have many other goodies as well. Wanting Lake Superior

Ikeaka

Visitor
HI all. As title says, I have not yet started trading my anniversary gifts yet, so I have the most played shards (16 shards) all with 7 characters with full 23rd anniversary bags. Would prefer to do even number of trades instead of breaking up gifts :). I also have many other Holiday gifts if anyone is wanting to trade (Heritage Tokens, Christmas Tokens etc...). I am just coming back to game and am unable to access my old ICQ#, but if we have traded before you might know me as Echo from LS or YumpinYellybean (Not sure as I'm not sure of which one I had on ICQ).
Anyway, let me know if you want to trade :)

NO LONGER HAVE
Atlantic
Sonoma
Great Lakes
Catskills
Chesapeake

DO HAVE
Legends
Siege Perilous
Origin
Pacific
Lake Austin
Baja
Napa Valley
Drachenfels
Europa
Oceania

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have 23rd Anniversary tokens on LS
I would like to trade for Sonoma or Atlantic

ICQ 389923721

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hi, We traded before, I think :)
I have lots on LS, would like GL, Cats, and Chessie

Ikeaka

Visitor
Hi, We traded before, I think :)
I have lots on LS, would like GL, Cats, and Chessie
Ok great, I still have all three of them shards left :)
ETA: ICQ me at Echo2875 to let me know if and when you want to trade. I should be on all evening.

Last edited: