• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Still looking for PvM guild on ATL

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Still looking for an active guild on ATL. Have several good toons, message me here. Just looking for cool people to do stuff with!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Still looking for an active guild on ATL. Have several good toons, message me here. Just looking for cool people to do stuff with!
UWF is the biggest and most active PVM/PVE guild on Atlantic, you should check out their guild page or contact @Merlin

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So the Siege thread was moved because it was shard specific...

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I enjoyed UWF immensely. The group there is great for a UO guild. I just didn't like being told how to speak in my hobby time. I'm definitely just here to relax and speak how I want. People were a bit uptight there on the discord. If cursing isn't a big deal to you, UWF is the best guild.