• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Still Looking for 1/2's, 110 magery scroll and 5+ lmc armour

G

Ok its almost time to start pvping so im looking to buy 1/2's hopefully cheap i want about 200k worth, both rings and bracelets. Also i need a 110 magery scroll again cheap please =}, and any lmc stuff with any kind of resist on it, would prefer 50+ but anything with 5+lmc would be great.

Thanks All

Oh and will someone start a harrower so i can run in really quick and grab a +25 stat =}

G

There was a number of 1/1's and 1/2's on the skara moongate vendor yesterday.

And I tossed a 110 magery on the ground yesterday to make room for 120's!

G

there is a shop over by the Minoc moongate or maybe Vesper, I can't recall, but any way, it had a bunch of 1/2s

G

HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY
HELP! NO NOT ANYBODY
HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY
HHHEEEELLLP!

HELP ME IF YOU CAN IM ON MY KNEEEEEES.

SO WONT YOU PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME HELP ME HELP MEEEEEEE, get some of the stuff i buying in this thread. =} 10k to the fist person that can name that band. if no-one gets it sad day it will be.

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

I donate it to NEW. Tis the season to be charitable.

G

ok ill get it over there, now how about selling me some no mod 1/2's for 10k a piece=}