• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Still Have 6 Each On Cats, Origin, LA, Drachenfels, Oceania & 2 Left On LS - Need Pac

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I still have a few shards left for trading to Pacific.

Catskills- Done
Origin- 6
Lake Austin- Done
Drachenfels- Done
Oceania- 6
Lake Superior- Done

Please ICQ 398-176-190 if you're interested in trading.

Also, please feel free to recommend me for the safe traders list if you're pleased with the trade and the way it's handled.

Thanks!

D

Devil_Woman

Connor, I have 12 on Pacific so I could trade for your 2 on LS and still have 10 more on Pac if someone else wants to trade there. My ICQ is 16569536.

C

Connor_Graham

Thanks Devil Woman, and Merry Christmas to you as well. Thank you also for the extras!!

C

Connor_Graham

Still have all the above listed shards except for LS.

C

Connor_Graham

Thanks for the quick trade, and for the bonus items Gheed!

C

Connor_Graham

Have only Origin and Oceania left. Origin "may" be covered but Oceania hasn't had anyone ask for dibs yet. Some nice Aussie needs to make my day and make my first year a clean sweep!

C

Connor_Graham

Bump in the hopes of someone (anyone?) needing a trade on Oceania or possibly Origin...

C

Connor_Graham

The last 2 shards have been traded. Thanks to everyone I traded with over this holiday season, and I wish everyone a Happy New Year!