• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Still gone

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure if there are pirates out there, you may have noticed my not being out there.

Then again, you may not have.

Anyhow, real life issues... etc.etc.etc. (Job moved to a new location, been busy with move, still doing normal work, longer commute, still have a wife, dogs, friends, family, etc)

By the time I get free time at the end of the day, if I do, I'm just too tired to turn on the computer again.

The week from August 6-12 i'm on vacation again (going to Austria this time), then I'm praying things will slow down enough that I can get some play time.

I also took my payment info off of my second account, but it has just been paid so I have several months to get rid of a house full of junk. (And I'll be losing Mien and Grol... but since I have very little time to play anyway, I'm focusing on Farsight and Aneirin anyway)

I'll update the books for the August Black Market if any pirate asks me to.

Have a good one!