• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Still getting Staff of Kalen's Apprentice but no Strong Boxes

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,

I decided to clear out several years of regular (MIB's) about 300 in all and have been fishing them up over the last several weeks.

After about 200, I have gotten 8 of these Kalen Staffs (Quest long gone) but no strong boxes, which I should have a handful.

What I am thinking, from my coding days(ahem...1996ish), an easy and fast way to implement the staff dropping would be to replace the strong boxes with the staff(because the module call is bug free and operational), while the quest is active, then switch the item drop back when the quest is done.

So I am thinking, this might have been forgotten with all the EJ stuff happening at the same time.

Now it is entirely possible that the Kalen staff should be still active and I have just been having bad luck with the RNG, which is why I am asking my fishing brothern for their experience.

Anyone getting strong box pulls since the quest wen active?

Thanks,
Favian