• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

still cant see all my sims

S

Sims2

i have tried all the steps and stil can only see 3 sims instead of 8. do u have to be subscribed to get 8 sims? it says you have to be launching game the right way also or you will not see them. i installed ealand i do not know what els to do any help? thanks

G

Did you try scrolling along the side to see them? Just a thought.

S

Sims2

yep tried to scroll tried everything only can see 3 saw 8 befroe the update after it only see 3. <font color="orange">

G

Hmm thats a bummer, I would send Pari a PM here on stratics so she can check into it for you.

P

Paula777

Hi sims2!

I had the same problem. I usually start the game by using the icon on desktop. But the following helped before with the EA-Land thing back then, and just now worked again to see ALL my sims.

Start the game once by goin the long way... start.. programs...maxis..tso!
There you get to chose EA-Land again, mine even did a lil updating and YAY.

Good Luck!