• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Still alive (missing everyone)

L

loadexfa

Just been too busy with work and Arrival that I haven't been able to play much on Sundays lately. :( I do miss everyone and will be back soon.

I did accomplish something useful today, I posted a bunch of historical info to my web site. Susan (Sally B) deserves a special thanks for that one, she did 99.9% of the work researching and collecting all the info. More details in our blog:
http://blog.arrivalgame.com/

I need to do another video with my daughter soon, people like her video blog post way better than mine.

Looks like next week will be crazy again with work... but it's good to be busy and making money. :danceb:

Josh

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I didnt realize you had it up! Cool! I have to say, when you said you made a blog entry I was thinking a video blog. And yes, Annette has the cute factor in her favor.

Can't make it tonight? Thats ok, Precious and Huddles need bucks anyway.........at least I think they do, its been a long time since I logged on!! Well, Sally doesnt need them but we would have to fight for her. JK, I wont be there either so if things change, feel free!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Oh, brother!! No little yellow mouse running around inside? You always do fight for Sally........I always get Precious if Huddles isnt ready. Thats ok, I like Precious better anyway!!rolleyes:

L

loadexfa

Sally is just so much more feminine. Easier to run around and flirt with the male toons. I hope you don't mind, I've already given out your phone number to a few of them.

Josh

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Is that why I am getting so many weird phone calls??? I mean other than from you? When I play your cute little pink mouse, I enjoy telling people I am actually a guy with a long pony tale and an ear ring!! Just remember, pay backs can be not so fun and I am quite talented at pay backs........just ask Joe. :lol:

Hey, arent you supposed to be working?? :lick: