• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Sticky Request

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Could we please have the PAH Rares auction results theads pulled together and stickied? It would sure make looking them over for current sale prices a lot easier! :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think a sticky would be a good idea as then we open the door for all auction houses and having to provide the same for each of them. However, what would be a good idea (imho), is for PAH to take the time and apply to get a stratics guild forum. Be good for PAH as they could provide sticky posts for their rules, location etc and those looking to reference their auctions/sales in one location for easy reference.

Just my two cents.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We really do need a price list, just for a guide. uorares is a great place to see what is out there, but those prices are from about 1998 ha.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I don't think a sticky would be a good idea as then we open the door for all auction houses and having to provide the same for each of them. However, what would be a good idea (imho), is for PAH to take the time and apply to get a stratics guild forum. Be good for PAH as they could provide sticky posts for their rules, location etc and those looking to reference their auctions/sales in one location for easy reference.

Just my two cents.
Well I do not really see it as opening the door to all other auctions. A rare's auction is a specific type. If there were other consistant Rares auctions posting on the board their results I would like to see those results in the sticky as well.

Over the last several months we have only had the Pacific Auction House run those types of auctions and they have done an excellent job posting the results.

I just think it would be great to have all the current realtime information in one easy to use place.