• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sterling Silver Ring (doom reward)

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anybody seeing anybody buying these, and if so, how much? PM me if you want to keep it a secret.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the ring and one of my crafters uses one, but the ring does not really fit into any power builds. Not so much with some of the over the top legendary arty's out there.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i designed a dexter character around one with heavy overall skill increase, 100 damage inc on suit. its a good jewel, but very hard to use. hardly anyone uses them. theres so many out now, especially since we got the doom stuff again this year instead of something different that there worth very little. they were average 20 mil when we didnt know if we would be able to get them again, now id say around 5 - 10 mil.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I concur with Smoot. At one point they were worth around 20 mil, but this particular item is tough to use and there are enough of them now out there that value has decreased by half. I would peg them at 8 to 10m.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I saw somebody on Atlantic trying to sell one for 10 million but I doubt if they were successful. At 5M , it might be worth the time farming the drops to get one, but I have not confirmed they're selling at all
Edit: I suppose it would be safer just to put the 50 drops up for sale so somebody can decide for themselves what they want. I haven't checked how Doom drops are selling, or if they are at all

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
They cost the same in doom drops as those boots of escaping, with 4 dex and 1 stam regen.
Get those instead.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yes the boots only things I was excited about last year got them then
They are more easily marketable than those very strange rings. You will have a much easier time moving them on your vendors than the ring.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i thought about that ring a while for a dexxer template this ring gives around 1100 imbu weight!