• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stepping Into Destard

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This new kingdom was becoming more adventuring by the day....and becoming accustomed to the ways of these people was beginning to feel normal. Almost felt like I had been here once,,,,but how could that be.....that moongate to this land from Eodan had not always been there.... Visiting all the cities within Britainia had been quite adventurous and meeting the Governor of Skara Brae was a very interesting experience.....she told me of a special dungeon, one inhabited by Dragons could I possess the same bond with Dragons as the other smaller creatures of this land....

Making my way to the old lands seemed even more natural this dungeon the Governor spoke of was south east of Skara along a mountain range she called Dragonhame.....and I could find an outpost there to rest before my adventure into the Dungeon....

The Outpost was quite adequate and I fell in love with this place ....oh the orchard had wonder sweet apples and the beds were very comfy...and I must....*yawns* ....rest before the next part of my journey to the Dungeon, I so felt drawn to.

Waking to the low roar of beasts near by, was that the sound of a dragon.....gathering my belongings I prepared for the hike to the Dungeon.....it didn't seem to far and the sounds became louder....stepping into the dungeon I was immediately spotted by a fierce and scarred dragon. This things must be quite a dominant fighter , he wasn't as easlily swayed by my attempts to befriend him ....a few attempts and even he was soon following me as a puppy......what a big cave and so many dragons within it.....as I wandered around I saw tunnels and other noises coming from the back of the dungeon quickly I darted towards one tunnel finding myself among snakes....yikes, not my favorite of creatures but I managed to slip down another tunnel finding a huge dark entrance .....and a feeling of had been here before.....why was I feeling so at ease here,,,,,.....what happens next....*yep* I hadda step in....and this smells , the green grass the sunshine , this was no longer a cave....this, this was Home...yes I found the darker side Of Eodan within this dungeon was the link to my home. As I walked around the land that was so familar to me , I found the sparkles and here again , and my courage nudges me into them....... and where am I now...oh dear

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Wandering this fire ridden volcanic lands so similar to the lands I grew up in felt so natural....this was by far a different land then the Britainia Kingdom I had just been in. Resting along a well worn path sounds from a distance....chatter of people. Picking my belongings up I start towards the sounds....ahead I can see a bridge and green swampy lands are across the bridge....as my mind takes me to my own lands I feel at home in this rough land. However dredging boot deep through swamp lands , heading towards what seems to be a village I can see huts similar to the huts of my village. As I catch up to a Villager I ask where am I , I am lost......the villager quickly replies "you are in Papua...."....motioning me towards a mage shop he tells me what to say to get back and forth to the village " Recsu, Recdu" What an Odd word yet as I speak the word "recsu" I quickly vanish from this land, startled I look around at the mage shop I end up in ...much larger and sandstone....familiar because I am now back on the island the Moons told me was my place to be.......Moonglow.

Darkness fell on my walk back to the city and the moon just so happened to peek out and light my path....my discoveries of this Kingdom were becoming many...and my friendships were growing. Now I was awed by Dragons....and my heart was with them. These creatures held so much power, and appeared as evil creatures but I didn't see evil all I could see was friendship....