• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stepping Aside as Head Pyrate of UO for a bit!

G

I start the police academy tomorrow evening, and aside from the 50 hours at work I spend a week, and the 20 + hours a week the academy demands, I won't be around UO quite as much, something to do with spending time with my wife and daughter and quality time with family, blah blah blah, at least that's what they tell me.

In all seriousness though, I think this is a great opportunity for myself and family, the retirement is insane, although I dunno if I can safely make it to retirement here in Orlando, hehe. I'll be around from time to time in doom or soloing travesty (my latest accomplishment).

So, I'll see you all in 9 months when the academy is over, or when I fail out, eitherway I'll be back at it soon.

If you see me walking by, naw nevermind, that wasn't me!

G

Good luck with the academy hun and you know wehre to find us when you get back....safe sailing and a quick passage home.