• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

steering your boats/ships

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
what programs are people using now, which ones are legal and how does ec compare to cc for boat/ship movement.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm another that only uses voice commands - and would drive my friends crazy was I would go by my displayed position in UOAM, and issue commands, and be able to shoot between Haven and Mag cleanly, and straight into a boat slip at the emporium, as the result of a SINGLE command given in the seas east of Buc's/

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try compatibility mode also I have mine set for windows xp (pack 3) then run as admin
I actually redownloaded and got it to work.

Double klick rudder or tillerman, then you can 'run' ur boat like ur char.
For the new content, doing that and trying to cast and trying to run a cannon (even though they are MUCH easier) and inadvertently swinging the boat when your crew is getting ready to fire and wastes a shot doesn't work. I don't need a mutiny! @Pawain

Though I don't think he would yell at me in game, I am sure someone in his household would get an earful.

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I just use the mouse as Coco_Zamis says, I'm using Pinco's.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how do you arrange the icon so that forward is forward no matter which way you are facing?