• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stealthing

Q

qqqa

i thought if you were hidden and you walked it automaticly used stealth, but it does not seem to be doing this in my case. any ideas what? (i have the your character will always run turned off so it is possible to walk and not run)

K

KingSidhe

There is a point in skill level that it becomes automatic. According to stratics

<blockquote><hr>

If you start walking while hidden you will automatically attempt to steath if your skill is 25 or more.

[/ QUOTE ]

A

Aia

another thing to look for is non-med items you might be wearing.

K

KingSidhe

If you were wearing non-med items, you would get the message that you are too encumbered and fail in your stealthing. Wihout said message, or one like it (been too long since i had that one) you have to assume that your skill is not sufficient to walk stealthed automatically (&gt;25).