• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Stealther / Archer

C

College

HIYA!!! What kind of skills would i need for a well built Stealth/Archery Person as far as able to get out of there in the heat of battle if need to or hits on a champ or a nicely gank on me day lol... What temps would you suggest and why? also what kind of healing ways to keep alive.

Thanks so much. im trying to get back into things again :) not sure about these new Upgrades as far as Mysticism or Spellweaving ether. would they be great for stealther archery temps or what?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
If you're talking about purely PvP, I'd look at something like this:

120 archery
120 tactics
115 ninja
100 hiding
100 anatomy
90 healing
75 stealth (use only medable armor)

If for PvM, I suppose I'd remove ninja and add chivalry.

C

College

If you're talking about purely PvP, I'd look at something like this:

120 archery
120 tactics
115 ninja
100 hiding
100 anatomy
90 healing
75 stealth (use only medable armor)

If for PvM, I suppose I'd remove ninja and add chivalry.
is Mysticism or Spellweaving any good for stealthers?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Weaving mysticism are both great skills, but I'm not sure I'd put them on a stealth/archer. Your mana is going to be a problem, as will your skill points.