• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stealth

G

On production shards it is enuf whit 80 stealth as long as you aint using any bigger than normal leather. Is same rule here?

I got alot of skills ti fit so every point is counted.

G

Yes. I think the value is 75, however, not 80.

If you want to deathstrike, it may be useful to bring stealth up as high as possible since it adds to your damage.

G

Thx both of you. Im making a faction thieve, remover trap and trap maker. No fighting skill or healing skill.
dungeon picking as an income.

stealing
stealth
snooping
detect
removetrap
lockpicking
ninja
tinkering
hiding

It maby be inposible, but i trye.

G

Totally possible with soulstones.

You may also find that backpacks in luna bank are a fun source of income. The Ankh upstairs rezzes.

I

imported_SavageSP

Do your remove trap skill before you join factions, or quit long enough to train it, train your tinkering at the same time, and make your own trap boxes to remove train, just keep your tinker slightly higher then remove while your training.

G

90 stealing
55 stealth
100 hiding
50 detect
100 remove trap
50 lockpick
80 ninja
100 tinkering

95 spare points

blessing a pair of shadowdancers and using throwaway burgler bandanas.

then decide from there on which point you want to focus:

stealing from people, then invest 90 points into snooping and 5 into ninja, maybe even lowering tinkering a bit to boost your ninja even a bit more.

faction thief, invest the 95 points into magery for things like gating around, gathering lifeforce to counter faction guards.