• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stealth - You cannot use this ability while mounted

S

Scratch

I am not mounted, I am on foot.
Sometimes I can stealth for long periods of time and other times I pop out with a message that I cannot use this ability while mounted even tho I am on foot. It is random and cannot be reproduced by any methods specifically. Just trying to stealth around when it happens. It has happened to me and a few others I know on several different shards.

Try out your stealthers and see how long you can stealth about on foot as a human before you get the message telling you you are mounted when clearly you are not.

Post your test results here so it can be addressed as quickly as EA can move, tho they are the only company known to man at this point to lose a race vs the Postal service.

Hell I think the comcast turtles would beat them too.

1,2,3,.....3000.....I can see your butt.

S

Sarphus

I haven't had this happen to me yet. The only stealther I have that I actually play is an elf and I tend to be in ninja forms when I'm stealthing.

K

Kiminality

It's a bug...

Just a normal stealthing failure. It just displays the wrong message in addition to the right one...

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not mounted, I am on foot.
Sometimes I can stealth for long periods of time and other times I pop out with a message that I cannot use this ability while mounted even tho I am on foot. It is random and cannot be reproduced by any methods specifically. Just trying to stealth around when it happens. It has happened to me and a few others I know on several different shards.

Try out your stealthers and see how long you can stealth about on foot as a human before you get the message telling you you are mounted when clearly you are not.

Post your test results here so it can be addressed as quickly as EA can move, tho they are the only company known to man at this point to lose a race vs the Postal service.

Hell I think the comcast turtles would beat them too.

1,2,3,.....3000.....I can see your butt.
Yeah, this keeps happening to me while training stealth. I'm at 77.6 right now, how high is your skill?