• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Stealth archer

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally making a stealth ninja archer. Can't play s mage with my ping right now looking to assist my guild mates.

What's your temps?

Right now Im

120 archer.. Ninja... Gm hide stealth.. What u recommend¿

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well what do you want to do?

-Be a dismounter/Harass res points
-Be able to have a fighting chance solo
-Stay hidden and pop out AI moving shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Archer/tactics/anatomy/healing/ninja/hide/stealth

211 stamina suit with a comp bow for moving shot and AI. Then a bow for mortal/para.

That's what I run

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well what do you want to do?

-Be a dismounter/Harass res points
-Be able to have a fighting chance solo
-Stay hidden and pop out AI moving shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the above. :)

So i guess chance at fighting solo since the other two would fit into that.

Right now i have 60 chiv to be able to travel.. GM tact for specials and a slight damage boost.

I use chiv and pots to heal.. And smoke bombs when that dont work.

I GUESS my question is... How much healing and anatomy do people run... I heard its almost a must for this temp.

Its funny being a noob to other temps.. Playing only mage since 97 lol. Damn I need to get a new con.. Just can't in my area now... Lol. Also have to get used to less macros heh. My mage macros take up half the keyboard!!

I found myself trying to cast mini heals last night when i got mage dumped on.. While playing my archer. Heh

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I GUESS my question is... How much healing and anatomy do people run... I heard its almost a must for this temp.
I run GM anatomy / GM healing. This seems to be enough. Another guildie only runs 90 of each so I'd also be interested in hearing peoples feedback on this.

I don't bother with Chiv, I just use a charged runebook to get about.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I almost never run anat for my stealth guys as I've never worried about needing to res people. Free up the 90+ points to another skill as anat gives a small damage bonus, chance to cure and res but does not raise total point healed. Also invest in a bunch of those fountains for the enhanced bandies and free up 10 skill points with those.

If you want to be a total griefer run spirit speak and follow people around. I have this on a few off shard guys that I solo play with, no one likes them but it makes me laugh like nothing else in the game.

Chevypowder

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Finally making a stealth ninja archer. Can't play s mage with my ping right now looking to assist my guild mates.

What's your temps?

Right now Im

120 archer.. Ninja... Gm hide stealth.. What u recommend¿
I play this build on Atlantic and have a lot of fun solo and in group hunts. It's a fun temp but has some draw backs. I run use 100 hiding 80 stealth, 80ish (depends on healing) 80ish healing, 90ish ninja 120 archery 90 tac, 100 anatomy. I have 20 skill on my gear for 740 skills total.
I done't use resist but have to carry trap box, apples, pots, smoke bombs, enhanced aids. I solo hunt around Yew gate and protect at champs. I can solo fight but it is a chore and you need to be very quick with your bandie, pot, apple macros. Using the right forms and having the correct bows are the key, Dismount, AI, Mortal, moving shot, and using them correctly make this a very playable toon.

Hello, I am just back to uo and when I played in 2007 I used to DM, AI, dp shuriken and then AI and running shot while DP shurikens flew. Do I need to build up a new skills to be able to throw shurikens and darts? Do I need to have poisoning skill too?

TY

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I run something very close to what @DJAd said in terms of skills to use, suit and weapon.

Only difference is that I have recently taken off Ninjitsu and replaced with Resisting Spells. Depending on what you're going to be doing (PVP at Yew gate, champ spawns, other general PVM), I just wasn't finding Ninjitsu all that useful except for occasionally in PVP when I wanted to go into Animal Form in order to escape after being dismounted.

For traveling, I just always have a rune book that has 'Recall' charges on it. No need to waste skill points having Chivalry on there.

My Anatomy is 120 and Healing is 90. I use Enhanced Bandages to get +10 Healing bonus. I am able to use a couple of bandies to fully heal pretty quickly.

Best of luck!