• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stealing Deco: A Fake Full Fruit Basket

P

Pluffina

I have had a sudden rash of requests come in to Stealing Deco. I am going to take them in order! First off, Pam asked how to make a fake full fruit basket. In the coming weeks, I’ll honor the other requests and look at beds, hot tubs, fruited wall hangings, and possibly waterfalls!

As always, gather up your materials first! The dates and the limes must be stolen from NPC shops—warning: this is bugged right now and it may be hard to find these! The bananas you can buy at the Inn.

1) Place the empty basket where you want your full fruit basket to go. Lock it down.

2) Stack the crate on top of the basket

3) Load fruit into the crate in the Following order: Peach, Date, Cut limes, Bananas (in a single stack) Date, Peach.

4) Pop the crate with the Axe. The fruit will all fall into the basket.

5) Lock down all visible fruit. You should be able to see 1 date, 1 peach, the bananas and the limes.

6) Run out of the house. Go all the way off the steps, a screen away, so that entering the house again will cause the house decorations to reload.

7) Go back inside. The other date and the other peach will have floated to the top. Lock them both down.

8) Stack the pear on top and lock it.

9) Stack the apple on top and lock it.

I actually kind of prefer the fake fruit basket to the real, as it looks “fuller.” You can also use the fake one as sneaky secure…just be careful you do not eat the fruit out of it when you open it!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.fennland.com/plush/main.htm>Macis Moved Plush by Pluffy</A>

P

PuBlic EneMy

You never cease to amaze me with your deco skills pluffy

D

Dor of Sonoma

Fantastic! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Do you suppose that substituting grapes for the dates would work, as dates are so hard to come by? (My only dates are from the '97 Holiday bag...dunno that I'd want to risk them)

L

Levi Don

Pluffina, can I hire you to deco my house in Malas. Would pay well and would give you a decent budget to work with =)

Levi Don

I

imported_Aboo

You, my dear, are an amazing woman! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif If I had seen this, before getting my fruit basket, I would have never camped the house to get it. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif You are right, the fake basket looks a lot nicer /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

Cymeraen

Would you please post the link to the thread for the fireplace... I searched for it on the boards, and couldn't find it.

Thank you! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

F

flatscan

You should create a sticy thread and link to all these great deco ideas so we don't loose them. this one is really good!

P

Pluffina

Aw you guys are sio nice hehe. BUT don't torture to Dor and kat to make all these threads sticky!

I have all the stealing deco articles ARCHIVED on my website.

You can visit MY ALL NEW IMPROVED WEBSITE NOW WITH THIAMINE AND B12

I will soon have a SIG made by Crackhead Bob (a very talented artist) advertising the new site. MY Bob made one for me, but it is WAY TOO BIG FOR STRATICS hehehe--and also a little SCARY. I think he mostly just wanted to play with Paint Shop Pro 7.

At any rate, the website has all the Stealing Deco's and more as they come -- also if you want directions on how to make a SPECIFIC THING, you can use the submit function on the website and i will figure it out and make it for ya IF HUMANLY POSSIBLE. Warning: I have a BUNCH right now in the hopper---I got 6 requests yesterday after posting the fruit thing so it will be a little before i catch up on the submits :p

Love,
Pluffy

P

Pluffina

Actually Dor, my friend Pam uses grapes instead of dates, and it works very nicely she says...I have not personally tried it, so I do not know if you have to tweak the other fruits, but I bet you could make a very pretty one with grapes.

Love,
Pluffy

C

Cymeraen

Thank you, if the link is in your auto sig, I apologise. I turned off autosigs ages ago, and forget to look there for important info like this.

Thanks again /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif