• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stealables

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone tell me where I can find stealables like
- Rope
- Horsehoes
- Dried Flowers
- Fruit Baskets
- and other stealables in Britannia?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Dried Flowers - Moonglow Herbalist (Herbal Splendor), in the crates. You'll need lockpicking and stealing.

Horseshoes - any blacksmith shop with containers (again, will need LP & stealing). I prefer Serpent's hold (lots of crates & chests, in 2 buildings) There are a LOT of other neat stealables in the crates as well.

Coils of rope you can get from the Leviathan (from tossing the white net from an Ancient SOS)

Not sure on the fruit baskets

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

fruitbasket was/is a daily from Magnicia, but the city goes *poof!*.

maybe the basket still spawns every server up.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if there's one there as well, I only ever stole the Yew one, and the empty ones in Nujelm.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other stealables -

chisels - sometimes spawn in carpenters shop containers (i like Brit's)
rolling pin - from bakers shops - no point to them now with the same item used in cooking and being purchasable
paint and brush - artist shop in vesper, not very desirable though
toolkit - from tinkers shops (was hard to get as the keyrings would usually fill the boxes and they werent stealable - not sure if this has been fixed)

The fruit basket was never considered a stealable it is a daily rare that can be grabbed, same as tall candles, rocks, hay, etc., wasnt certain if your looking for daily locations or not

R

Robthemilt

ok, im new to dungeon stealing and im kinda irritated. I LOVE the page you made for yourself petra. do you have one for Tokuno? anyway the reason im irritated is because im in a room full of items that i can click on that are magically locked down but i can't steal them. how can i tell items i can steal from the ones that are just there to irritate me?

i am goign to apologize for not being smart enough to scroll down on your page. THANK YOU

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok stealables are in 3 dungeons, dungeon doom where you can steal rocks,skull candles,hanging armor both studded and leather,cocoons,stacks of books, egg cases, lamp posts,skinned deer and skinned goats,and other nice items. each item will spawn in generally the same location aria. when you highlight the item it will have its name and underneath it a artifact rarity number. each item spawns once and when stolen will spawn again after a certain amount of time elapses. level 1 arties are like 30 minutes, level 7 are several days before the next spawn.

the second place you can steal arties is in the fan dancer dojo. there you can get baskets, paintings, large and small fans, empty and full swordstands , monk statue and more. just like doom each item will have a artifact rating and spawns simular to doom.

the third aria you can get arties is yamatsu mines, where the rest of the different types of baskets spawn as well has teapots,tower sculptures, the other direction of the monk statue ect.. again same as fandancer dojo and doom.

then you have the chest stealables :

whips from boxes outside of scara brea near the farms when you corss the river.
gold/copper/silver wire from smithies such as serpents hold ect.(as another poster above said)
forged metal, horse shoes come from the same chests. also in buccs den the smithy there has 2 barrels where once per day these items spawn and are freely takable.

dried flowers spawn in herbalist shops
rolling pins in bakeries
chisels in carpentry shop chests
tool kits in tinker shops
arrow shafts in tinker shops

next up are the daily rares. please note that on some shards some of these do not spawn as they were blocked by gms, they pop up in felucia and in trammel:

small rock on the path to the terithan keep in the lost lands
larger rock spawns near the bath house in buccs den
tall candle spawns in the feast room just behind the lich room in covetous level 3
fruit basket spawns on a table on top of another fruitbasket in a farmhouse in yew
broken chair spawns in the ki-rin room in ish.
scattered hay spawns at the enterance to khaldun
full jars spawn in felucia ocello bakery near the oven, sometimes these are hidden, if you hit controll-shift the items id bar will highlight
empty baskets- every empty basket starts its life as a fruit basket. originally you could only get 4 per facet(5 if you count eating the yew stealable fruit basket)
but now depending on the shard you can get even more of them here are the locations i personnaly know about there might be more :

buccs den smithy, same place as the wires spawn there is a fruit basket that can be eaten as well.

hedge maze in the house there are 2 baskets that can be eatehn one on the bottom floor one on the top floor.

nu jelom has 2 edible ones if you use a book trick, basickly they are raise up a little to high for graphics perposes and you can stack small items like books or runes underneath then and then remove one, the basket will lover and then be edible.

magencia ruins has 3 more fruit baskets that can be eaten now one is a little high and personnaly i havent been able to get it but i know some people have.

those are the basket locations i know of, which means at least 16 per shard every morning.

then you have other minor rares(if you can call them that)

such as colored maskes from jukas
tribal spears from jukas
ect.

then nice oddities :

if you feel up to it and have a mage, goto a swamp and summon critters and have them attack plague beasts (not the lords) and let the plague beast kill the summoned pets, it will then eat the corpses, they will spawn citters, kill those, feed him like 10 summoned critters and there is a chance that the plague beasts loot will be in a metal chest container. there is 2 types, the standard metal ones and the silver ones. just like the paragon chests but they do not have any notes and just say " a metal chest" great if you just want plain chests and excellent if you want to engrave your chests with notes.

second one, there was a quest in haven that i have yet to relocate as it has beena while and it was active before they blew up haven so it might not be active again. it was a tinkers quest that when turned in 1 in about 40-50 satchels gave you the second graphic of the barrel hoops. that is not craftable.

then you have the bone containers obtained from killing ant lions in the solen nests.

i may add more for later but i hope this list will help you a little

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes, the other hoop graphic is still available from a New Haven quest. I never did the quest until after old Haven got blew up.

Sara1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now I am hearing about new stealables. I heard there are dirty plates outside of Brit Fel. Does anyone know about these? Like how many? Are there other new stealables that are not known to the main public? The Acidemic Books, for instance. Maybe there are a whole lot more things that I have never found. Does anyone know?? Thanks.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone tell me where I can find stealables like
- Rope
- Horsehoes
- Dried Flowers
- Fruit Baskets
- and other stealables in Britannia?

Go ask the regs in the PVP thief forum....they love helping people out with stealables....:)