• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stealables

Sempronius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I discovered this website: Artifacts – Doom Stealable – Ultima Online

I had never heard of some things on the list such as Arcane Table and Alchemist Shelf and all the plate armor.

I've been looking for that information.

Also, to enter the inner boss section of DOOM. All you have to do is ring the bell, beat the dragon, and then cross? How hard is beating the dragon? Can I just take a tamer down with a dragon and beat it easily?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No you don't have to beat the dragon...

The Doom Gauntlet is the area of the Dungeon Doom (which is located in Malas) across Lake Mortis, the body of water at the southern end of that dungeon. You get across the Lake by summoning Chyloth the Ferryman. Locate the Bell of the Dead on the shoreline and double-click it to summon Chyloth. Before you summon him, however, you should put everyone crossing into a single party. Everyone in the same party may cross together.

He may or may not appear a few seconds later. If Chyloth appears, he will ask for a Golden Skull as payment to cross the lake. You must take the Golden Skull and place it on his avatar. You and your party will then receive a confirmation menu asking if you wish to cross. Select OK to be teleported onto the ferry. Walk on the teleporter tile to cross.

If you fail to give Cythloth a Golden Skull, he will get very angry for wasting his time. After a few moments of waiting, he will cast Flamestrike and summon a Skeletal Dragon upon you. This can mean instant death some of the time. The dragon must be killed before he can be summoned again. If you ring the bell and he does not appear, find and kill the Skeletal Dragon.

Hope that helps.