• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stealables?

James Krieg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
is there a list of new stealables in khaldun? are they in the chests or can you shift ctrl to spot them? and hidden items?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the Khaldun stuff dosnt go active until Oct if im not mistaken.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did at least 50 hidden chest today with 1600 plus luck not one stealable item nothing special other than the bags of gems and only 2 cult artys

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did at least 50 hidden chest today with 1600 plus luck not one stealable item nothing special other than the bags of gems and only 2 cult artys
So the arties are from the chests not Mobs.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well crap thought there was going to be some new deco stealables.
There is supposed to be. The drop rate is way to low though, they are supposed to be in the chest

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Both I’m sure I did it in tram last night

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
There is supposed to be. The drop rate is way to low though, they are supposed to be in the chest
The super low drop rate is what makes it fun, obviously.

I have not found any stealables. I HAVE found a new painting of a lich and a couple of the caravan items (phylactery and collar) from the last global arc.

I am confused. Is this supposed to be the Halloween event, a global arc event, or both?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they just toss all the old content back on...and maybe add one new item... to the mix been like that for a few years now

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Next :confused2: question! How do I get to Khaldun on Tramside?

Not even sure I remember where at on Felside.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The super low drop rate is what makes it fun, obviously.

I have not found any stealables. I HAVE found a new painting of a lich and a couple of the caravan items (phylactery and collar) from the last global arc.

I am confused. Is this supposed to be the Halloween event, a global arc event, or both?

I haven’t found any paintings are they in the hidden chest or the stationary ones

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Next :confused2: question! How do I get to Khaldun on Tramside?

Not even sure I remember where at on Felside.
you play on sonoma dont ya?
i can walk ya in if ya want

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I haven’t found any paintings are they in the hidden chest or the stationary ones
They are in the hidden ones. I have not found anything interesting in the stationary puzzle chests.