• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stealables in Eodon?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed they are, with a "random" timer of undetermined maximum length. So they could be like the golden toolkit, and rarely, if ever, actually spawn.
Ah, I guess that's right. I guess 35m probably isnt breaking the bank outside of siege either. Although does that lava rock look any different than the lava rocks you fish up?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah, I guess that's right. I guess 35m probably isnt breaking the bank outside of siege either. Although does that lava rock look any different than the lava rocks you fish up?
There is a picture of it up a few in this post. It is a somewhat orange rock.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just the knitting graphic for me out the lot... the rest ....used on common drops already..... aint fussed abot the others . the knitting graphic i have not got.... cool they are shard bound too.. so europa will have it s own amount and lake austin will have ite own low amount .. and atlantic will have millions of each... lolz
actually, i would think it to be the opposite. if they werent shard bound, id say the smaller shards would have way less, buecase theyd all be transferred to atlantic. their all, 100 percent of them going to be stolen. thats a fact. itll just be the same amount for every shard now.

I think its a good thing, and may keep them seeming a bit more "rare" on atantic. may prolong them becoming generally worthless for quite some time.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's just dumb. Are these not repeating spawns??
i think its safe to assume they are, however the timer we just dont know. (probably not too excessive tho) i learned my lesson with the ararat stuff. paid like 200m for the satue lol. But was worth the risk i felt at the time, no arty tag, didnt know if they respawned, or if they were like ruined painting and only spawn like once a year per shard.

http://stratics.com/threads/get-rea...s-these-are-brand-new-and-sweet.305001/page-3

and that statue is still a focal point of one of my house designs, id say it was still "worth it" just to be one of the first to own them, even tho very common now. The new stealables look great, ill probably wait till cost comes down (which will be slower now that there shard bound) but also dont blame those paying a premium to have them right away. all part of the new expansion buzz i guess.

but i think we all know now this new style of stealable. anyway brought up some some fond memories.

Last edited:

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Indeed they are, with a "random" timer of undetermined maximum length. So they could be like the golden toolkit, and rarely, if ever, actually spawn.
Where do you have this "random timer" from?

I've just got my second 'Waku On A Spit' so they do respawn. :smile2:

Anyone else got more than one of any of these new stealables?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where do you have this "random timer" from?

I've just got my second 'Waku On A Spit' so they do respawn. :smile2:

Anyone else got more than one of any of these new stealables?
From the publish notes:

There are several stealables hidden throughout the Valley that spawn randomly.
I'm reasonably sure the waku is on the shortest minimum timer as I know its spawned at least twice on GL already. I bet the baby turtle net and the white tiger statuette are on the longest minimum.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*grumbles* Braggart...

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So do we have locations of where these spawn? Anyone willing to share/post pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've found the waku...and a yellow tiger statue that wasn't the stealable one..can't find others and running around empty handed

Pandora Spocks

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've found the waku...and a yellow tiger statue that wasn't the stealable one..can't find others and running around empty handed

Reality of the situation is that you sadly won't get anything unless the script kiddies program goes down with the next patch update, or your luck is seriously in your favor at the time. Be patient, you will find, and get your share. :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
i think its safe to assume they are, however the timer we just dont know. (probably not too excessive tho) i learned my lesson with the ararat stuff. paid like 200m for the satue lol. But was worth the risk i felt at the time, no arty tag, didnt know if they respawned, or if they were like ruined painting and only spawn like once a year per shard.

http://stratics.com/threads/get-rea...s-these-are-brand-new-and-sweet.305001/page-3

and that statue is still a focal point of one of my house designs, id say it was still "worth it" just to be one of the first to own them, even tho very common now. The new stealables look great, ill probably wait till cost comes down (which will be slower now that there shard bound) but also dont blame those paying a premium to have them right away. all part of the new expansion buzz i guess.

but i think we all know now this new style of stealable. anyway brought up some some fond memories.
Yeah, I spent 150m myself on Ararat, for similar reasons. They're common enough to be boring now - but I still know mine are the "first" ones from Sakura. :D

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the publish notes:

I'm reasonably sure the waku is on the shortest minimum timer as I know its spawned at least twice on GL already. I bet the baby turtle net and the white tiger statuette are on the longest minimum.
I got the turtle net 2 days in a row. So that can't be on a long timer.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got the turtle net 2 days in a row. So that can't be on a long timer.
The keyword is random, so neither two days in a row nor two weeks apart would be unusual.

Most of the things on GL are spawning with many days in between.

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the turtle net location. Anyone have the location of the tiger statue?

Last edited: