• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Status of the orcs on Siege Perious?

• Thread starter imported_Chad Sexington
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Chad Sexington

Alright...

My plans for Siege keep changing by the day. Need to make up my mind and I need more information. I guess there's only 3-5 orcs left here?

G

We had a shot at some more, but Mo and his breedur parted ways before any new ones came along.

I

imported_mo'gluk

meeb still here... debating reviving da clan... not many orcs here

M

Major_Jax

This really makes me scratch my head...this is the golden days for Orcs...Now that stealth and dismount are te best PvP componets.

I'm suprised there aren't tons of them these days.

G

It was more the adjustment in the 'way of life' of orcs that did them in. They wore crap, didn't use banks and didn't worry about MAXXING points. Strength in numbers and tactics. Pick up some ringmail and an axe and go.

You used to create an orc and go to the fort and get the hell beat out of you, but you only needed a few points past newbie to fight back. Now you need an Excel spreadsheet, a set of scrolls, crates with hundreds of jewels, armors and the perfect weapon.

I'm being a little negative, sure. It beats the hell out of any other UO you can get, but it's AOS that killed the orcs.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

Alright.

Well, I went ahead and made Zug'Zug, the orcish smith.

Guild: House of Zug
Abbrev: Zug

Here's the Zug'Forgery:

(Changing the design & house name.)

It's the closest 18x18 to Minoc. I'm claiming the Minoc Mines for the Orcs. Come and stop me. (I'm pretty harmless. I might be able to kill a miner.
)

*cough* Unless I had some help. *cough*

There's plenty of space for lesser forgeries for other orcs.

I'll have plenty of ringmail, axes, and krysses for new orcs...

I'm going to be blue so I can get bods and buy from the town... but I'll attack on sight if I have less than 4 counts.

Har!

Now someone take the fort.

A

Alex the Gray

Py- I was going to say you cant even begin to know what you said, but I'm betting that you do. Not just the orcs, but many templates and characters. Man, if that isnt it all in a nutshell.